1. Eat more Fruit- I realised I become a guzzling chocolate eater when I am stressed. So I have replace my stressed out sugar craving with fruit. I feel so much better for it but I am not a saint can't quite give up chocolate entirely.
2. Move- Step away from that desk and computer. I know especially when you work from home and your super busy with a project or just start to feel guilt taking time out for yourself. I take an hour out a week and go for a swim now and I feel super energised and productive.
3. Sleep... Try to get your full 8 hours of Zzz. It's hard I know and if you have tiny people in your life rudely waking you up... even harder There is a lot of talk in the media about sleep just now. I have an app on my phone so I started to record my sleep and realised have about 5 hours sleep a night. So I am try to go to bed earlier super tough I know with lots of distractions.
4. Switch 0ff !! - The phone the I pad the social media just switch off now and again and just be. I get so much work done a few hours just switching off. I get to bed earlier too : ).
5. Get Outside- Yes !! Leave that desk and computer and breath in that fresh air ( Even if it is polluted London air) You can sometimes feel guilty as you work from home to take in some fresh air and real life. I now go for a walk every lunch time. I feel so much better for it. I live right in the heart of London but I get to a local park and see a bit of green.
I hope you try some healthy habits too.
Have a lovely weekend. xx